Sunday, September 10, 2006

Why do people say the stupidest things on the radio station, my99.5?

When I turn on the radio station I expect great music and no weird and annoying DJs to pass by my music listening. My99.5 was a great radio station. It had no DJs and shorter amount of commercials, but now my99.5 allows people to record messages and air them on the station. That was a big mistake. These people say the stupidest things on the radio station now. Sorry but no one cares that your boyfriend broke up with you and that you want revenge and also no one wants to here your stupid analogies. What is more annoying is that my99.5 has little noises and doodads to what the people are saying. The people in our community even have their children talk on the station. What is this world coming to. No offense, but I would rather listen to a DJ than stupid and wacky people talking about dim-witted issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home