Sunday, December 03, 2006

Why do I like to spend time on the computer?

Everyday constantly I've been spending most of my time playing, listening to music and talking to my freinds on my computer. I grow a sudden desire to be on the computer. Sometimes it is fun and feels great talking to my friends and listening to music, but I other times I feel as if I should not be on the computer. I know that when I'm on the computer I am wasting time, but I don't care. Why is that? Am I rebeling against myself, against what I should be doing. I think I might be. I just can't find my calling in life so I do something that I enjoy and have a constant need for. Right now I feel as if I should stop spending my time on the computer, but tomorrow I would probably go strat to the computer. It's a complicated cycle and I can't stop this sudden urge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home