Sunday, December 17, 2006

Why do I not like family parties?

What A world I live in, with most of my relitaves who live close by, and who love me and care for me. But why is it that I dont feel confertable or a dread towards family get togethers? Right now, right this very minute I am having a family party and I'm here doing homework. I would rather do homework than being with my family. I am like this probably because I am not in the least sociable. I do not like talking to people I've known and sometimes I have envy towards them. I act like I'm all happy to see them, but in reality im not. I just get stressed and think of other things I need to do or rather do. Especially on Sunday where I have to get all my homework done that is due the next day. In all of my many years of family parties I have been shy and hidden in my own misery. I dont really know why I feel so miserable. I suppose it is just hard for me to be outgoing, so I just dread it and I hate myself for doing that. I am Angela Wiest and I am an antisocial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home