Sunday, December 31, 2006

Addiction

In my past years I have developed many things that are addictiong to me. For example just like three days ago I signed up on x fire. It is were you can talk and play games with other people. It has been so addictiong like I spend all of my time talking to people. This unruthless habit has made the worst of me. It seems that every second of my life I think of x fire and tempted to sign on it. This is just one example of many of the cruel realities of addiction. Its not just drugs or alcohol its more like the new technologies or food. This sudden addiction is not good for ones mental health. Instead of doing homework or reading the scriptures the most common activity in ones life is watching tv or play games on the computer/x box. So why is this? Maybe one feels that it is the only releaf they feel to make them feel relaxed or confertable. Or maybe we are all falling to the hands of the media's stand point or the sudden stands of peer pressure. What ever the reason's are it is making us stupider. Instead of knowing what the square root of 246 is we know who kissed Pam on the show The Office. We are all falling to the stupidity of addiction. So what are we going to do about this problem, nothing absolutly nothing. Because all of the businesses that sell x boxes, fancy new computers, and television all need the money to make a living and workers make a living. So to make other peoples lives better they ruin the lives of others by making them stupid. Way to go world way to go, with your greed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home