Sunday, December 17, 2006

Why am I so forgetful?

In the past couple of weeks and sometimes years I've been so forgetful. Why is that? I suppose it is just common between us humans, but for me I feel like I forget everything. Like right after I take a test I totally forget what I just learned and what I had the test on until someone reminds me. I don't know if it is a phsycological problem or if I am just slower than others, but I do know that I am just different than others, that I just have better skills than remembering skills. Just last week I forgot to write my blog, I suppose that we all have our differences and that we are better at other things. Thats why I think school is just over rated because I know a lot of people who are really smart, but don't do so well in school. I believe that being forgetful is just a part of nature and that we should live up to it and forget about our prejudice of other people's diffences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home