Sunday, December 31, 2006

Why do we fall in love?

Love is so annoying. I admit I have had tuff times when I'm in love with someone. I believe something will happen and I wait forever for it to happen, but it never does. But I'm still in love with the guy why am I doing this to myself? I think we or I fall in love because I want to feel secure and to just be with someone who understands you, but who can even find someone like that. I feel as if I want to feel what they feel, feel their warming touch on your hand. Sorry if I'm grossing you out, but everyone wants atleast something like that. It is in our blood to have a constant companion to love and to care for. Love is someone who is like your best friend, but understands you more than others. I dont have to have passion to love. Love can be just a touch of sweet warm words going deep into your soul. But for me love stinks because sometimes you cant have them or they dont want you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmyann said...

I love you, Angela! lol I totally understand what your saying. And no, you're not grossing me out. Thanx for trying, though. Oh, right now I wish I had guyfriend whom I could call over and who would let me cry on his shoulder as I blubber all my fears and troubles to him. Perhaps you're thinking the same thing. I guess we can't get one of those until after OUR missions, though. Hopefully by then we can meet some awesome guys who are actually not in High School and who are actually mature! lol :);):)

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home