Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love

In my years of reading random fairytale like novels I have fallen to the dews of love stories. As I read these books I fall into a dream-like state wishing of a person who cares for me and holds me into his comfortable, loving arms. When I read Goose Girl and Enna Burning I feel so lost in a world of compassion, love and understanding. I wish as if I was in their place, being warmed by the sweet spirit of those men who so lovely care for Isi and Enna. I feel this way because I have never had the wonderful feeling of love, not the crush love but caring and understand love of someone. I've never had that feeling Isi and Enna had and I feel as if I never will. Oh I know it sounds awfully silly but it is true, it feels so really to me. I wish for no compassion or fake love. There is something deep inside me, wanting to get out wanting to have such a life of love and romance that is portrayed in books and also movies. I wish for something I can not have so I sit here still dreaming of a life so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home