Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lost

Why do I like the televisions show, Lost? Well, ever since my brother's girlfriend got him hooked I started watching a little bit with them then I got hooked. I've seen ever single episode, well you have to know what is happening that you don’t get confused. When I watched the first episode of Lost I was like, "Wow this show is good." So I got enthusiastic right form the start. This TV show is jam packed with adventure, drama, mystery and thrill. Lost is also a great show because it shows how the different people's lives and experiences are some how connected with each other and the island. Once you've stared Lost is hard to let go and stop watching it, it is way addicting. "Don't tell me what a can and can't do," an excellent line from Lost that I use all the time. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home