Saturday, February 24, 2007

English Papers

In every English class we have to write essays, that’s why it’s an English class. Well sometimes some of us find it hard to think of what to write or how to put our thoughts down on paper. Why do we find it so difficult to gather our thoughts and write? This has happened to me in so many occasions. In one instance our class had to write informative papers and I had the hardest time figuring out what to write and how to make it sound inelegant as possible. I sat down at my computer literally staring at the screen for about an hour not know how to explain my paper and how to tie it all in as one. My paper wasn't the best thing I write, but I just had to concentrate and try to understand and have the knowledge of what I was writing about. In many other cases I feel that we most often can’t think of what to say is because our minds are drawn some where else and not feeling the trueness of the topic, not fully understanding what you are writing about. It helps a lot to spend more time researching or expanding more on your papers to know how/what exactly to place on your paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home