Sunday, May 06, 2007

Over Rated

Haven't you notice, at times, when people say and/or do the same thing over and over, it starts to get a bit annoying. At school people, including me, tend to go through out their day doing the something over and over. It gets a bit drastic and you start to hope for something to change, but it doesn't and you are still in the same situations saying and acting the same way you've always have. It tends to happen to most of us. I recall a specific person who butts into other people’s conversation are tries to fit in to the crowd. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea to get involved with people, but it is just sad seeing him try to be accepted but fails. He does this every time I see him. It makes me wonder, are we really that desperate to be wanted to do the same thing over and over just to be noticed. Sometimes when people are except to the social world they lean to do the same actions that brought them into that state. It mostly brings them down to a world of self pity because it gets ever rated to do things again and again when no one really cares. But why must I complain it happens to most of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home