Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tralalala!

Why do I like choir so much? First of all I absolutely love singing, so I sing where ever I go. I sing songs that are stuck in my head out loud, I sing in the shower, and I sing in public when my friends are with me (very softly though). I just love singing; I suppose that is one the main reasons why I love choir so much. Another reason is that I love how I feel when I sing in a choir. The songs that we sing tells a story and we as a choir group tell stories through our songs in the most beautiful and happy way depending on the song. It doesn't matter how good you are in singing it matters if you sing from the heart and have a passion for what you are doing. Singing is basically my life, where ever I go or what ever I do I sing a song to make my day or work cheerful and more entertaining. When I sing it is as if the singing takes away some of my stresses in life and makes me calm and just think of others; either if the song is about a person or as I sing a song I think of someone in my life or myself and it makes me better understand some people and their situations. I will always keep on singing with spirit and love. ^.^
()

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home