Sunday, February 04, 2007

Why are people so different?

As we walk down the hallways of Mountain View High School, don't you ever look at some of the people passing you and wonder what makes them so different than me. Are we so different because of genetics or how we are raised in different environments? Well, it’s a combination of both. In my family we are all different, but yet we grew up with the same influences and same environment. But in some cases I have noticed that when I ask someone what they think of a certain situation in life they have the same answer as me. I don't find too big difference in most people, aside for individuality, and distinctive looks I believe we all are more alike than the differences, but it is our differences that determine an individuals identity, and ones different features that give our recognition to others, such, as our face. Keep on being yourselves, it's what gives all lives that you for them, and that they for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home